Synthetic grass is an environmentally friendly type of grass that is an alternative to the natural grass used especially in sports halls. Varieties vary according to usage areas. There are many types of synthetic grass. As Artificial Fake Grass, we produce the best synthetic grass. We offer quality service by increasing our product range day by day.
In this article, artificial turf use areas, synthetic grass types and features, what should be considered when choosing artificial turf and how to care will be discussed.
Synthetic Grass Usage Areas
Synthetic grass is used in many different areas. Synthetic grass is used for two purposes. Synthetic grass can have used for decorative and sportive purposes. We can list the decorative usage areas as follows:
- garden landscape
- wall cladding in hotels, cafes, restaurants and schools.
Synthetic grass roll is generally preferred in the gardens of our homes, hotels, cafes and parks due to the difficulty of maintaining natural grass. In addition to the outdoors, it has also found use as synthetic grass wall covering indoors.
Synthetic grass is also used for sporting purposes. We can list the areas used for sports purposes as follows:
- the floors of open or closed stadiums
- multi-purpose gyms
- golf courses
- football fields used in fields such as.
We can say that the use of synthetic grass for sports purposes is more common. This is due to the low maintenance costs and the non-slip feature. The synthetic grass cost is more affordable than natural grass and artificial turf maintenance is much easier and less expensive than natural grass. For these and similar reasons, artificial turf is more preferred.
If you want to make a peaceful corner of your own on the balcony of your house or if you want to buy it for sports purposes, you can contact us. As Artifical Fake Grass is available in our synthetic grass wholesale. All you have to do to get price information is to contact us after viewing our website.
Synthetic Grass Care
Synthetic grass care and turf installation consists of very simple steps. The fact that synthetic grass is easier to maintain than natural grass also causes it to be preferred more. It is possible to explain how artificial turf care should be in three steps.
- Step 1: The first step is the most important step. When synthetic grass installation artificial turf, granules should be added to the ground to make it more flat and solid. The purpose of this process is to prevent collapses on the floor caused by long use. So you extend the life of artificial turf.
- Step 2: If artificial turf is used in open areas, the turf should be watered in extremely hot weather. Although artificial turf has the feature of drying easily, you should do the irrigation using very little water. Again, to prevent icing in snowfalls, icing can be prevented by sweeping while it is snowing.
- Step 3: The last step in artificial turf care is the process of cleaning the dirt or garbage accumulated on the ground. While cleaning the garbage, you can easily clean it using vacuum cleaner.
Synthetic grass installation and maintenance consists of very easy steps as you can see. As Artificial Fake Grass, we are among the best synthetic grass producers. We are in every part of the world. We export to 70 countries in total with our understanding of quality products and services. Afghanistan, America, Albania, Morocco, Algeria, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Greece, Georgia, Iraq, Italy, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Kuwait, Mali, Macedonia and many more countries.
You can contact us for information on synthetic grass production, synthetic grass construction, garden landscaping. If you want to build a football field, we are ready to help you. We will give you all the information you need in parallel with the features you want.
To take advantage of the special price opportunity for you and to contact us, it will be enough to fill out the form below. For the best synthetic grass for balcony or any other information you may be curious about, you can also contact us via e-mail. Our 24/7 working team will contact you as soon as possible.