Artificial grass was first used in Houston USA in the 1960s. Its goal was to provide the natural grass experience at a more affordable cost and longer lasting. With the innovative technologies developed in recent years, the performance results obtained with synthetic grass have become even better than natural grass. Artificial garden grass is preferred in many ways because of its long-lasting and stylish appearance. In addition to these, the visual beauty and ease of use it gives to the place has caused such products to come to the fore. Because it is stylish and aesthetic, it always stands out in an eye-catching way.
Contrary to widespread belief, artificial turf, which has a lot of usage areas, is not only used in carpet pitches, stadiums or places where sports are played, but also; It is also frequently used for decoration purposes. Artificial grass is widely used in places such as balconies, hotels, and parks, but most people do not know that artificial grass carpet roll can also be used to cover the garden. It has many advantages for both the garden and you.
- Resistant to seasonal conditions, it is not affected by rain.
- It is a great decoration product with an evergreen and lively look.
- As with natural grass fields, there are no high maintenance costs such as irrigation, spraying, fertilization, patching (replanting grass) on worn areas after the match. These costs increase every year due to the wear and tear due to the nature of the natural grass as time passes.
- Cleaning and maintenance of synthetic turf is extremely cheap and simple. Periodic brushing with a special cleaning brush and watering for cooling in extremely hot weather is sufficient.
- It does not cause loss of time with its easy cleaning feature.
- It does not require any maintenance wasting your time.
- It has no harm to human health.
- It offers the opportunity to be disassembled and mounted in different places.
- It creates an environment where harmful creatures do not live.
How to Clean Artificial Garden Grass?
When artificial garden grass needs to be cleaned, you can only clean it with water. You can wash the artificial grass, but the washing should be done with plain water and no detergent should be used. Otherwise, it will damage the product. You can clean it with the help of a vacuum cleaner when things that are not wet but more fragmented are spilled.
Is Artificial Grass Harmful to Children?
Our artificial grass products do not have any harm. All our products have passed heavy metal tests and have antibacterial properties. It can be used with peace of mind. We offer high quality fake grass for patio, balcony, and garden.
Does Artificial Grass Harm Pets?
No, it certainly will not. It is quite safe for your pets as well as for children.
How to Install the Artificial Grass in Balcony or Garden?
All our products can be easily cut and shaped with hand tools. You can cut balcony garden grass according to the balcony size and place it. You can design your balcony with many balcony turf ideas. And for your garden, depending on the type of grass you choose the installation in your garden should be done by experts in this field. You can contact us for this.
Artificial grass sales are determined according to the material to be used in the area to be installed. Artificial grass price is calculated per square meter. As a brand one of the best artificial turf manufacturers in the world, we always offer high quality, fair prices, and excellent after-sales service. By reviewing our website and contacting us, you can choose among the most suitable artificial grass varieties for your living spaces and benefit from many more advantages we offer. If you want to beautify your living spaces, show your taste, and make your life a little easier, you should definitely choose us. Fill out the form below for more information, including a free pricing quote. Our professional team will respond to you as soon as possible.