It is estimated that more than 1.3 billion people worldwide are actively involved in football, making it the most popular game in the world. The ground on which football is played is as significant as the football itself. For this reason, the football pitch turf is of vital importance in order to play football in an extremely high quality. Have you ever heard of hybrid grass, which has replaced artificial and natural turf in recent years and provides maximum contribution to a football pitch? If you haven’t, let’s find out!
Hybrid grass is a type of turf known as reinforced natural turf and has been preferred over artificial and natural turf in football in recent years. Hybrid turf technology developed as a result of efforts to improve the quality of football has become the favorite ground of football. Due to many factors, damage and deterioration occur in natural grass in stadiums. The hybrid system has been developed to strengthen the natural turf in the fields established with natural turf due to the need for reconstruction, repair or intensive care. One of the most fundamental reasons for the widespread usage of hybrid grass as a football ground is that natural grass is a suitable ground type for football. However, the endurance of natural grass and the high care costs required the development of artificial turf for football pitch construction.
Features of the Hybrid Grass
Hybrid grass meets the football field construction specifications as a football pitch turf due to both its quality and the advantages it offers.
- It offers maximum playing quality in all weather conditions.
- Even if the natural grass is worn, it always offers a green and aesthetic appearance.
- Up to 3-4 times more playing hours than a standard natural grass pitch.
- It reduces maintenance times and costs, thus providing the fastest return on investment.
- Provides a reduction in athlete injuries caused by the ground.
- It provides a smooth and flat playing surface even when exposed to high wear.
- With hybrid grass, there is no need to invest in special care equipment required for grass surfaces.
- During the renewal period, natural grass grows very quickly.
- It is easy to repair damaged parts and make them ready for reuse.
- Compared to synthetic turf systems, hybrid turf has twice the lifespan and therefore significantly reduces the environmental impact of producing synthetic turf carpets.
Cost of the Hybrid Grass
In general, hybrid grass is a much more logical choice than natural grass because it does not require the maintenance costs of natural grass. Thanks to its resistance to wear, it offers a constantly healthy and prestigious field by reducing treatment and maintenance costs. When a forward investment is made, the choice of hybrid grass brings more profit to the business. Because periodic maintenance costs are low. When it comes to hybrid grass, huge stadiums always come to mind, but hybrid grass is also a suitable material for mini football pitch. The advantages it offers also apply to mini pitch, which covers a smaller area. Therefore, its cost varies according to the area it is used, but as Integral, we offer you the best quality products at the most reasonable prices for the construction of a soccer field.
We are a company that has proven itself by exporting to more than 80 countries and has found its place in the international arena, and we provide you with support from the first planning stage to the last stage for your grass football pitch construction. If you also need hybrid grass, you can call us directly and learn more about the advantages hybrid grass offers. Or, you can fill out the form below for more information, including a free pricing quote. Our professional team will respond to you as soon as possible.