Aritficial grass carpet cleaning is quick and easy, because green turf rarely needs to be cleaned. Most of the time it is enough if you brush the grass carpet flooring vigorously and it looks as good as new again. You can easily remove coarse dirt such as leaves, branches or barbecue ash with a broom, rake or leaf blower. Our artificial grass carpet rolls outdoor as one of the most experienced artificial grass carpet manufacturers Artificial Fake Grass which has been a strong recognition in the international exportation field due to its strong connection with the UK, Italy, Portugal, France, Greece, Malta, Georgia, Bulgaria is particularly suitable for regular cleaning of loose dirt. You can remove finer dirt with a vacuum cleaner, but be careful with the vacuum cleaner brush.
Remove Stains from Artificial Grass Carpet Indoor
You should be careful with the brush so that no individual blades of grass come off. When you brush the grass carpet outdoor, the blades of grass stand up again at the same time and your indoor grass carpet looks like new again.
Pay Attention to Drainage
High-quality 12×12 artificial grass rugs are made for outdoor use and are insensitive to the weather. Nevertheless, make sure that no water collects under the lawn carpet and that the artificial turf carpet is not permanently under water. The quality can suffer from this after a certain period of time. Our artificial turf basically has a knobbed underside, which ensures that rainwater runs off evenly. We recommend this especially with artificial grass carpet roll on the balcony or when laying artificial turf on stone and concrete.
Remove Animal Droppings and Clean Artificial Grass
Bird or dog droppings can easily be removed from artificial turf. When cleaning artificial turf, note that the manure is already dry, then you can remove it more easily and then clean the artificial turf with a mild cleaning agent.
Grass carpets generally requires little maintenance. Since you neither have to mow nor water it, you save a lot of time and effort, without a guilty conscience. Nevertheless, there are a few points to consider in order to prepare the artificial turf for the cold season. Here you can find out everything about artificial turf maintenance in winter.
How to Care Artificial Grass Carpet in Autumn and Winter
If you have laid artificial grass carpet in your garden, one thing above all is on your to-do list: Sweep the leaves from the lawn regularly. In this way you prevent a layer of leaves from lying under the layer of snow or frost and being more difficult to remove afterwards. If you sweep well in autumn, you won’t have much to do in spring and you can enjoy the first rays of sunshine on a beautiful lawn.
Artificial turf does not require any special care in winter after artificial turf installation. You can just leave the snow on the lawn. In severe frost, however, caution is advised: Since the artificial turf fibers harden when they freeze, there is a possibility that they will break off if suddenly exposed to heavy loads. It is therefore important that you use a plastic, not metal, snow shovel when shoveling snow.
What to Do in order to Protect Artificial Grass Clearance
- Cleaning: It is important to clean the artificial turf thoroughly. Remove leaves, weeds and litter in good time.
- Brushing: Due to the stress, the fibers are pressed flat. Regular erecting by raking or brushing makes for a nicer sight.
- Blowing away the leaves: Keep the artificial turf clean with a standard leaf blower or vacuum. In the case of types of artificial turf strewn with sand, make sure that the sand filling is not blown away.
- Weed control: cleaning the artificial turf prevents weeds from growing. Weeds can be easily removed from the lawn by plucking, brushing or raking. Be sure to remove the weeds before they can take root, especially on the sides. Various biological agents are available in hardware stores or garden centers that are effective at killing algae, moss and weeds. If the instructions for use are followed, they will not damage the artificial turf.
- Partial pollution: Dirty spots from your pet’s food, drink and / or faeces? Of course, put it away first and then rinse it away with clean water. A heavy rain shower does the rest.
- Chlorine: In the case of artificial turf based on polyamide fibers (PA), any contact with substances containing chlorine must be avoided, as this can cause discoloration of the fibers
Our Artificial Fake Grass Company also offers artificial turf carpet maintenance, repair and cleaning services for you. If you want to benefit from our services and campaigns, you can contact us. Please call us for more information about our new year products and campaigns: +90 (212) 678 13 13