If you want to increase the real estate value of your home, how about having a grass tennis court in the backyard of your private property? This idea may seem very unusual to you, but in the long run, it will return you as a very good investment when you want to sell your property. Thanks to your grass tennis court, your communication with your social environment will increase and you will be able to spend more time with your family, loved ones, and friends. You can even make your most important business deals while spending time here.
There are many private properties today that have a swimming pool in their backyard. But private property with a grass tennis court is very few. Wouldn’t you like to be one of those few special people? Especially in America, premium houses with grass tennis courts, that is, houses with a private facility, emphasize that, according to the opinions of the world’s leading real estate agents, they are at the top of the list of the best feature houses that will add value to your real estate.
Tennis Court Types
There are 4 basic tennis surface types, which are accepted by the International Tennis Federation and determined from slow to fast according to the athlete’s surface speed: grass, clay, hard and artificial grass.
1. Grass Courts
Grass, a traditional lawn tennis surface, is a type of tennis court that requires constant maintenance. In tennis matches on this surface, players have to spend more performance to reach the ball. For this reason, it has ceased to be a common court type today.
2. Clay Court
These courts consist of crushed stone and brick. This surface slows the ball down considerably and the player has to bounce more. It is difficult for players to dominate the clay. But it can be preferred for those who like to play tactical games.
3. Hard Court
They are hard floors with an acrylic surface layer. These surfaces provide even and versatile play. It provides a quick play on clay surfaces. It is frequently preferred around the world as it offers greater consistency on outdoor floors. However, the game is not as fast as artificial grass.
4. Artificial Grass Court
Artificial grass tennis court is a synthetic surface that looks like grass. Compared to all other court surfaces, it provides a fast game. Improves player performance as the ball stays low and moves quickly. It is an ideal ground for those who are just starting to play tennis. Injuries due to slips on this grass surface are minimal, as is the case with hard floors.
What is Your Reason for Choosing an Artificial Grass Tennis Court?
The best choice for the ground surface of your tennis court is the artificial grass tennis court surface. Of course, when deciding on the floor, this decision should be made by considering the climate, geographical location, and personal preferences. The advantages of artificial grass do not end with counting.
- It is healthy. Artificial grass does not contain any substance that may harm human health on its surface. Thanks to the advantage of the surface, it increases the performance of the player and minimizes injuries thanks to the softness of the ground.
- It is easy to maintain. Artificial grass tennis courts do not need much maintenance. Comprehensive maintenance once a year will suffice before the first spring arrives.
- It is durable. It is resistant to all kinds of climatic conditions. Artificial grass dries immediately after precipitation, the slipperiness of the ground decreases. This prolongs the time of the game, making it faster for the players to return to the court.
- It is designed. Our synthetic tennis court comes in a wide variety of colors for your tennis courts. While the clay court is red and the grass-court is green, our artificial grass is not limited to a single color, giving you an aesthetic advantage.
- It is low cost. Although it is expensive to build a tennis court, artificial grass tennis court cost is relatively inexpensive compared to other tennis court floors. In addition, how to build a synthetic grass tennis court? the installation of the tennis court takes place in 2 stages: the construction of the sub-base and the installation of the artificial grass.
2022 Cost to Build a Tennis Court
The average grass tennis court construction costs between 25.000 $ and 80.000 $ to set up, with an average cost of 60.000 $. Integral best artificial turf for tennis courts, It will be the right choice for you as it provides fast and moderate bounce.
For detailed information and free price information, you can fill out the form below. You can visit our website www.artificialfakegrass.com and you can ask our expert team to help you.